1) Lawn will be mowed every other week(10-17 day interval) for biweekly service and every week(5-10 day interval) for weekly service during the growing season. If a specific day for service is requested, JB Lawn Care will make every effort to provide service on that day of the week. If the service day must be changed due to weather we will mow on the next day that weather and turf conditions permit. Outside of the growing season, the lawn will be mowed on an average of once a month. We adjust cutting height seasonally based on expected temperatures and precipitation.
2) Lawn mowing service will include mowing and trimming of all specified areas, edging of walkways and sidewalks, and blowing off all grass clippings from patios, walkways, driveways and sidewalks. If flower bed maintenance, fertilization, or hedge trimming has been included in the price, services will be provided at the frequency requested. An additional fee may be applied for leaf removal. Any additional charges exceeding $25.00 require client’s consent. A bagging fee of $5.00 per bag will apply if bagging service has been requested.
3) The client will make all areas to be mowed accessible to the contractor during normal business hours of 8am – 6pm Monday through Saturday and from 9am - 5pm on Sundays during weeks of weather events or holidays. All pets must be secured inside of the house during service. The contractor has the right to refuse service if a pet is left unattended in the client’s yard. Contractor may charge for travel expenses up to 50% of the scheduled service rate if unable to perform service due to an unattended pet, excessive amount of items left in the yard, locked gate or any situation which would make it unsafe or otherwise prohibit our ability perform service. Cancellation of service within 24 hours of scheduled service may result in a cancellation fee of 50% of the scheduled service rate.
4) Payment must be made in advance of service unless the client has left a credit card on file. If a credit card is left on file the payment will be processed once the scheduled service has been completed. Late payments may be subject to a $5.00 late fee and interest charges not to exceed the maximum allowed in the State of Texas. If an account becomes more than 90 days past due, that account will be deemed in collections. The client will at that point become responsible for any expenses incurred in the collection of the past due balance. Failure to make payment by the specified due date on the invoice may result in service being suspended or terminated until an arrangement has been made to pay the entire outstanding balance.
5) Requests for additional services, such as hedge trimming, flower bed maintenance, fertilization or any general landscaping requests not included in with your service package must be arranged in advance. These requests will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
6) Service will continue until cancelled by either the client or contractor with 7 days written notice.